The National Heritage Science Forum was set up in 2013 to address the recommendations of the House of Lords Science and Technology Select Committee Inquiry on Science and Heritage and to implement the objectives of the National Heritage Science Strategy. The Forum provides a platform to support the policy, research and professional needs of institutions engaged in heritage science. It brings together many disciplines under the wide-ranging, interdisciplinary heritage science umbrella. Through working together, Forum members address the research and practice needs of institutions interested in or engaged with heritage science.
Blog contribution guidelines:
- Contributions should be approx. 200-500 words and targeted at a non-specialist audience.
- Remember to include pictures with captions, indications of where they fit in the text, and permission to use them if required.
- Please indicate whether you would like your name, email address, social media or website links included.
If you are writing about a specific event or project, please consider the following points:
- Title of project or activity
- When did it take place?
- Description of the project/event
- What did the project/event set out to achieve?
- Who were the intended beneficiaries of the project/event?
- How can people find out more?